Sunday, March 4, 2007

hell yeah, i'm the motherf*ckin princess.

soooooo (sorry in advance courtney) I LOVE AVRIL LAVIGNE. i have been basically obsessed since her first album. shes possibly my favorite artist ever, not necessarily because she is the most amazing singer or anything (cuz we all know thats courtney sue) but her songs have such truth and meaning behind them that make them personal to her, but she somehow makes them easy to relate to. her music has helped me through break ups, death of friends, but also helped me be okay with being who i am. so cheesey i know, but its the truth. her new song, at first doesnt seem like her type of style but the more i listen to it i realize it IS her, its just more upbeat, i mean hello, she is being a demanding bizzo and telling this guy to tell his girlfriend to eff off cuz she can "do it better" and who else declares themselves not only precious and and a princess but saying they are "damn precious" and "motherf*cking princess"???? AVRIL, THATS WHO!!!! and at the same time she is telling this guy to tell his lame girlfriend to eff off, she insults the guy she likes!!! thats badass "shes so stupid what the hell were you thinkin?" anyways, this pic really doesnt convey any of my feelings at the present moment, i just like it for some reason. the way my eyes look i think. hmm anyways thats all i got for now suckas
POBS

1 comment:

courtney said...

i've never been a huge fan of avril but never a hater either. i liked most of the stuff on her first album and just never got into the next album, but this new song? drives. me. crazy. it's so repetitive and produced and it never slows down and makes me want to pound my head on a very hard brick wall. but you know that already:) more power to you for loving it. :D