Saturday, March 3, 2007

long time no...blog.


hi...you...no no, i havent been avoiding you. i swear, no dont say that YOU DONT MEAN THAT! oh, well...fine. fine. yeah, so i guess i'll se you later. but first!!!!!! i at least need to tell you THIS. ok the andrew thing (i am the first to admit) is so up and down and bipolar that almost no one can understand and even i have troubles most of the time. anyways, we are once again, back to where we were. dating only not. still frustrating, but heres me saying "i'll take what i can get" and yeah, i am a stupid stupid girl who isnt trying to do better because she is somehow after all shit hopelessly, and possibly endlessly, in love with the craphead, yeah i said the word, i always avoid it but i didnt this time. anyways, yes I AM COMPLETELY AND TOTALLY FUCKED UP. and i know it. and the situation is COMPLETELY AND TOTALLY FUCKED UP. and i know it. the whole world knows it. the cat sleeping next to me knows it. and let me tell you hes a dumb fuckin cat.
okay thats all, i know i know, you have to go, and you are never going to talk to me again and you hate my life. i'm sorry its been so long. please, dont give up on me, baby.
POBS

1 comment:

courtney said...

*hehehehehehe*

you make me giggle.