Tuesday, January 9, 2007

oh Justin, of course you can do inappropriate things to me that society frowns upon.

*SIGH* i love justin timberlake, and say what you will, he is not only talented as hell he is also sooooooooo incredibly hot i would probably fall over if i were ever in his oh-so-glorious presence. Those amazing blue eyes, he has a classic male handsomeness to him, and not to mention that body, OH. MY. GOD. that body. *CHILLS AND GOOSEBUMPS* he is going to be my husband one day, mark my words...We are gonna do it Vegas style and then stay together for oh about 5 years and then we will get divorced in a California court and state irreconcileable differences but really it will be because Dane Cook and I will be having an affair through the whole marriage. I mean JT is hot, and talented, but Dane Cook is just my kind of guy.

*once again, i start two blogs at once, Dane Cook is a whole 'nother blog completely*

Anyways, Justin is so amazing that even the superstar is making JT references on her 365 pics, LITTLE MISS BLUEGRASS IS LISTENING TO JUSTIN! yeah, thats right, thats how effing awesome he is. or maybe its cuz hes just a southern boy and she probably has a soft spot for them. if you dont own his new CD, you should cuz it's amazing, and should be a crime not to own it...here's a link to his myspace. go listen, and love! those are only the songs he has released thus far tho, other good ones are Futuresex/Lovesound, Losing My Way, Lovestoned, and Summer Love.

POBS

2 comments:

courtney said...

I would just like to say that I was a JT fan long before I was LITTLE MISS BLUEGRASS (please don't tell MISTER FIDDLE).

And HOW MUCH do you want to see Alpha Dog?!

Keek The Geek said...

thanks courtney, and uh yeah, ALPHA DOG LOOKS EFFING AWESOME.