Thursday, February 1, 2007

i'm waiting!



this, my friends, is tyler. tyler was letting me play his $2500 guitar. well, strum it. and say what you will but knowing the only three chords used in wild thing is a big accomplishment in my world. that is tyler giving me the "i'm waiting" look. i never did do anything that spectacular. the other girl in the picture is my friend miranda. shes a great great great person. she can make you laugh on your worst day. i love both these people.

anyways i dont have much to say today other then if i fill out one more application i will have carpel tunnel. plan. and. simple. but dont i look hot with a guitar? okay that wasnt my most glamorous day. but i think i could look hot with a guitar if need be. some girls use looks and cute little quirks, I WILL LURE YOU IN WITH MY MUSIC...eventually. aww the music. i want to learn soooooo bad. so. bad. i would so become a freakin punk poser if i had the guitar skills. argh. i want the skills now! ok i am gonna go....

POBS

1 comment:

courtney said...

guitar mamasita, baby. :)