Thursday, January 11, 2007

hey, it's fun to talk about killian when she's not around! no no, but wait..LETS TELL HER ABOUT IT LATER!


that? that is my you are so lucky i have my ipod to block out the sound of your voice so i dont fuck you up...hardcore...and i'm so angry i didnt even feel like wearing make up or doing my hair today!

Time. The. Fuck. Out. the words that i would really like to come out of my mouth today. unfortunately i have been deprived of a spine.

ok that is my general rant. now to explain what that's about. my roommate is also my friend, but shes not as good of a friend as she thinks. she and my former boss/student government advisor have taken it upon themselves to not only talk about me when i'm not there, THEY TELL ME ABOUT IT. and it's not neccesarily nice things, i would much rather not know they are talking about me than not only know, but hear about the conversations they had that day. Today's conversation which realy irked me and is why i am blogging it:
Cat (roommate): So...andrew sent killian money so that she could go see him this weekend...but he only sent her $25

*umm first of all, he sent me the $ cuz i needed to fill my tank which was already half full and yes, it was to go see him cuz i haven't seen him in person for THREE MONTHS*

Heather (former advisor/boss): what? $25 thats not even enough money to get there, let alone like eat.

Cat: I know, i told her she couldnt go, because she has no right to go because she's still looking for a job.

*DURR thats WHY he sent me money so that i didnt have to spend MINE to go there and who are you to tell me what i can and can not do?*

Heather: dude, $25 bucks just to get laid...thats so not worth it.

*hey, why don't we make it sound like killian is andrews hooker huh? my. god. yeah we have sex, WHO CARES, that is my business, and i am well aware of all of the risks and consequences, and last time i checked i was 20 years old and am considered an adult. and AND...it's not like we are shamelessly scrogging 24/7, in all honesty, we act like an old couple who have been married for 50 years, he watches his shows on tv and i cook and do dishes...OUR RELATIONSHIP IS NOT STRICTLY SEXUAL contrary to what some may think.*

i am just so pissed off, they've always been like this tho, needing someone to talk about, someone to critique, i just never thought it would be me. and i wish beyond all wishes that i could tell them to shut their fucking mouths and move on, find someone else, but i can't partly because i am on thin threads with Heather already because i quit school and in turn lost my RA position and my Secretarial position on student government, and partly because i CANT can. not. say anything to Cat that would make her mad at me in the least because i just moved into the apartment, and i can't mess it up...it's a shitty situation thats all

POBS

1 comment:

courtney said...

what i just said to you on messenger?

yeah.

:)