Friday, December 15, 2006

New Living Space!

I have moved out of the hell that i like to call Swenson Hall. It is a residence hall, aka, a DORM. and i was an RA you know what that means: automatically hated by all. Not to mention the woman who was my boss was to say the least, imcompatible with me. well we were incombatible as a "team". i now live with my good friend Cat, her boyfriend Pat (i know cute, huh?) and Chris, who i would like to describe as a wet blanket. he is less than impressed that i am getting a deal on rent since i'm broke as a joke with no hope. (he. is. ridiculously. cheap.) however, i am excited to go to school part time and work more and stuff. The dorms just kinda drug me down, i am in such a better mood right now than i have been all day, neigh, all semester. say what you will about friends living with friends, but Cat *the cute little thing in the picture with me* (aka Catteranz) is the type of person who will damn well let you know if she is sick-a-yo-lame-ass. and i am the same way. When we are irritated with eachother, we will let one another know (HEY HEY HEY, KNOCK IT OFF, YOU'RE BUGGING THE WORLD, YOU WOULDN'T WANT US TO GET DRUNK AGAIN WOULD YOU?) and leave eachother alone for a few days and then go on with our merry lives.

that's all for now

Peace out, Bean Sprouts!

1 comment:

courtney said...

is that why i don't have my friday night loser time buddy?

does that mean I will lose her forever?

*sad*