Thursday, December 14, 2006

First Post

umm, so one of my friends is super addicted to blogging, long story short, she talked me into it. I dont have much to say at this point, but sometimes i can go on a roll about random topics. i would like to demonstrate this.

Pickles.
while tasty and all around delicious, SMELL. there is a fridge in my student government office that has a GINORMOUS jar of pickles and my friend, didnt close the lid tight one day and so guess what...THE WHOLE FRIGGEN ROOM SMELLS LIKE PICKLES WHEN YOU OPEN THE FRIDGE DOOR!

Shoes.
I hate them. why cant the world be clean and glass and sliver free? i would love to just wander around without shoes on all day, they are uncomfortable, and make your feet smell, which is probably part of why people have the tendency to think feet are gross, i include myself in the thinking its gross part.

Relationships.
can suck it. i dont want one, not right now. i dont need someone there to answer to at all times...besides my parents that is. someday? yes. right now? absotootalutely not! not to mention the hand holding and lovey dovey-ness...thats just gross. i hate PDA, and i dont mean like a blackberry, i mean PUBLIC DISPLAYS OF AFFECTION. maybe its just a phobia, maybe it means i still think boys have cooties, i dont know.

Suckers.
are tasty. there is a big bowl of them next to me, and i suppose i could suck on one of those rather than go outside and feed my slightly less healthy addiction of smoking. although sugar is bad too, i dont know if it can give you cancer, but it seems like everything causes cancer these days huh?

umm...i think thats all of the random thoughts i have for right now...PEACE OUT BEAN SPROUTS!

1 comment:

courtney said...

ha. ooooh.

i await many more fantastic posts from you, oh geeky one.