Thursday, December 14, 2006

Disclaimer/Venting

alright so i was all excited about blogging, like for reals and all but it said i didnt know my own password so after 20 minutes of trying to figure it out with courtney, the final resolution was to RESET my password, dont get used to me putting up more then one of these things a day, but i feel it is necessary after what i just experienced...grr!!! ok thats all for the venting part. now on to the main event!

DISCLAIMER:
to any holy rollers, bible thumpers out there, GOOD FOR YOU! that is completely not sarcastic because i feel i am very religious and well that was a "you go girl" of sorts for all of you. however, I. SWEAR. ALOT. to the point of offensiveness, so if you are offended i'm sorry, sometimes vulgarities just slip out with me! i dare to say that it is worse than my vulgar smoking habit. thanks for reading

PEACE OUT BEAN SPROUTS!

No comments: