Tuesday, February 13, 2007

yeah, it's been awhile.

and i still got nothin....NOTHIN BUT LOVE FOR ALL YOU KIDS. but really, i dont have anything to talk about. i'm tired. i have to work in the morning. you. are. awesome. i want my guitar. i want to PLAY guitar. my job is videos and learning how to run check out tills. it has become my life, and i kinda want my life back. the life where i had money and i could like, hang out with my friends like a normal person. i love veronica mars and gilmore girls. lorelai should have NEVER married chris. and she did. gross. i want her to be with luke. ya know, for her upbringing, lorelai is a little bit white trash, but i am a fan of white trash in this case. i hope veronica mars is good. i love dvr. its fun. andrew hates me. i'm pretty sure what even could have been is completely gone. he's a hater. i dislike haters. argh. i'ma go.

POBS

1 comment:

courtney said...

yup. completely random.

but you. are. awesome.

:)