Sunday, January 28, 2007

you have no idea the amount of pain i can bring upon you. :P

This is Courtney and Killian coming to you live from Killian's bedroom, Sunday afternoon. What up, yo.

For all you big time loser faces out there, what did YOU do this weekend?...because we rocked the socks of 100s of Bismarck-ians, and it was awesome.

I (Courtney) would venture to guess that this was probably the best weekend of my. entire. life. For many, many reasons of course, but first and foremost because Killian let me sleep on her air mattress. I mean, come on guys, that's friendship. and I (Killian) had an amazing time because i got to go to the BMR concert for FREE (if anyone asks, courtney and i were the sound and lighting crew, sitting in the sound booth). I (Courtney) even got to dim the lights once! Rock. On.

And as far as BMR is concerned, they pretty much exceeded expectations. Yall know how excited I was to come see them, and by george, they were better than I ever imagined (and I've seen them before!)

So, other things happened too. We saw Kacey (yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay) and found that she was still, well....Kacey. We also drove around in my car and made music videos...which are dark, but still really effing hilarious. (they'll be on youtube eventually). today we are filming courtney sing, just because shes that good. but it isnt happening until Presto: boy wonder gets up, apparently he didnt go to sleep until noon. suck.

Why wasn't Boy Wonder in bed till noon you ask? Well, there was a rockin party for the band and all the sponsors that helped bring them here after the show last night(which, *ahem* I got to go to. Because, like I've said before, I'm just special like that) and apparently since the band and the boys had so much fun drinking Pabst and making snow angels (in icy snow) at the hotel the night before, they decided to relive it.

I (Killian) mostly just vote that Courtney stays because the weather is, well north dakota weather and the weekend went pretty fast. duh.

And I (Courtney) wish I could stay, but the roads are actually probably better today than they were Friday, so I really have no good excuse to stay. Except that being here is definitely a rockin' good time.

Hmm, ya know, even when someone is sitting next to me, doing a co-blog, i (killian) still have absolutely nothing interesting to say. bah.

And I'm running low on entertainment fuel as well... andwhat I have left I've gotta save for the camera, baby. I'm ready for my close up, Miss Killian!

And so, this is Courtney and Killian, live from Killian's bedroom in Bismarck, 2:02 pm, signing off.

No comments: