Monday, December 25, 2006

Christmas/Birthday

WHATS UP PEOPLE!! i have been awol for about 3 days now. and umm, sorry, but i was excited to come home and not have to entertain myself with the internet because Stanely, my home town, is where my kids reside *they arent really my kids* and they are tons o' fun. one is 3, the other 7, and so they have imaginations about as big as the world. We have a tradition of eating cornish game hens on christmas instead of cooking a big turkey. (for those who dont know, game hens are tiny little chickens) N-dawg (the 3 year old) came up to me with the most distressed/confused look on his face and asked "where is my chicken little? WHERE IS MY CHICKEN LITTLE?! Grandma told me we were eating Chicken Little for dinner!" i had tears rolling down my cheeks from this 30 second outburst that he had in between discovering functions of new toys. B-izzle (the 7 year old) has absolutely ONE front tooth, so how she bites things i dont know, but she looks as goofy as...well as goofy as a toothless little kid i guess. she had no random outburts of hilarity today, but she did spend the night the other night and decided she was going to sleep in my bed *hey fuckin child activist people, shes my niece, and trust me, i would have MUCH rather slept in a bed by myself* this kid wriggles and giggles IN HER SLEEP, she carried on a conversation with me when i got home from hanging out with friends about fried chicken, she has no recollection of this, or so she says.

Oh and i cant forget to talk about my brothers huge ferocious american bulldog...who is anything but ferocious...refer to picture next to my blog to see this big softy, trust me if anyone were to break into our house this weekend they would have left immediately after seeing Chewie (yes it is short for chewbacca) he looks like he could eat my 3 year old nephew. however, this dog, this 130 pound dog, thinks hes a little yippie 30 pound shih tzu lap dog. on the upside, i havent seen my parents cats all weekend, and the dog doesnt bark, so everything is fantastic.


*btw* Christmas is also my birthday, however, its hardly worth talking about because it is totally not *my* day whatsoever...everyone else in the world has their own special day, NOT ME! i have to share it, which isnt a bad thing, its just that, isn't your birthday supposed to be a celebration of your birth? i mean, thats the reason we have christmas, is cuz its Jesus' birthday (we're pretty tight by the way, JC says what up all my blogger peeps) so Jesus has his birthday bash, the whole world has parties for it, but i want my day too dangit!!!! harumph, anyways thats all
POBS

2 comments:

courtney said...

never got the picture up, huh? too bad:(

send a big "what up" to JC for me, K-zizzle. And a very happy b-day to you both.

:D

Big Sky Girl AKA raeleighjo said...

happy belated bday to you and the big JC! :)